You can’t talk about luxury fashion brands without mentioning Gucci and Balenciaga. These are two highly recognized fashion houses, most especially Gucci. They are popular because of their well-crafted designs at luxurious prices.
Both Gucci and Balenciaga offer products that cover all areas of men’s, women’s, and children’s fashion, from clothing to accessories and leather goods.
About Gucci vs Balenciaga
Gucci is a very popular Italian fashion house that has its headquarters in Florence, Italy. Guccio Gucci is the founder of this iconic fashion brand that is topping the luxury fashion house with its elegant designers and leather goods.
Balenciaga, on the other hand, is a Spanish fashion house established by Cristobal Balenciaga. Presently, Balenciaga’s headquarters is located in Paris, France and they also have numerous stores in other locations.
Which Is Better? Gucci vs Balenciaga
Balenciaga’s product categories include apparel, footwear, bags, and accessories. They offer different products and designs under these categories.
You can purchase a wide range of products on Gucci and they are classified under different categories for easy shopping. Their product categories include ready-to-wear, accessories, handbags, perfume, footwear, beauty products, home decorations, watches, sunglasses, and suitcases.
Gucci’s products are more expensive than Balenciaga’s. And unlike Gucci, Balencia offers promos and discounts from time to time.
Quality is one of the things that distinguishes luxury brands from others. While Gucci and Balenciaga craft and sell high-quality products, Gucci products are of better quality and durability.
Here’s a breakdown of shipping options, time, and cost available on Gucci.
- Standard shipping: This option is complementary and shipping takes about 2-5 days
- Premium express shipping: Delivery takes 2-3 days.
- Next-day delivery goes for $25 and delivery is done the next day after purchase.
- In-store delivery option is mostly available in limited locations
Gucci also gives room for the return of faulty orders within 14 days for in-store purchases and 30 days for online purchases.
Balenciaga’s shipping options are:
- Standard Shipping: This option is free for all orders.
- Express shipping to the US costs $19 and free delivery for orders above $600.
Like Gucci, Balenciaga also allows you to return faulty orders within 14 days for items purchased in-store and 30 days for items purchased online.
Pros and Cons of Gucci vs Balenciaga
- They offer International shipping
- High brand recognition compared to Balenciaga
- Free return and standard shipping
- They offer high-quality and durable products
- Their products are more expensive than Balenciaga’s
- They don’t offer promos or discounts
- Their products are less expensive
- They offer free returns and shipping.
- Offers discounts and promos
- Quality products
- They ship to few number of countries compared to Gucci
Gucci and Balenciaga are two highly recognized fashion houses. Although Gucci is more popular and offers a wider variety of products. Balenciaga’s products are much more affordable hence, it’s the best option if you want to buy luxury fashion products without spending much.
Read Next: Balmain vs Balenciaga – Are They The Same?