Do you need help canceling your Amazon Prime membership? Let’s walk you through the process of canceling your subscription step by step, for Android, iOS, or web.
But before that, here are what you should expect after ending your Amazon Prime Membership.
- You will instantly lose access to all Prime Membership benefits– free two-day shipping, more content to stream, etc.
- You will no longer get exclusive savings and deals.
- You will stop getting special pricing on Alexa Skills, Amazon Kids+, Amazon Music Unlimited, and more.
If you’ve weighed the odds, and still want to cancel your Amazon Prime subscription, here’s how:
Can I Cancel Amazon Prime on My Phone?
Yes, you can cancel your Amazon Prime Membership on an Android phone or an Apple iPhone If you don’t have the app on your phone, you can cancel your membership via the web.
How Do I End My Amazon Prime Membership On A Computer?
- Visit Amazon’s website on your web browser and sign in.
- Hover your cursor on the Accounts & Lists menu
- Click on Memberships & Subscriptions
Navigate to the Manage Membership section and then click on End Membership.
How Do I Cancel Amazon Prime on My Android Phone?
- Open the Amazon app on your Android phone
- Tap the Profile button, which is a silhouette icon at the lower part of your screen, then click Account
- Navigate to Manage Prime Membership and tap on it.
- Tap End Membership on your screen and follow the next prompt to confirm your cancellation request.
Another way to unsubscribe from Amazon Prime on an Android phone or tablet is to;
- Open your Play Store app.
- Go to your Profile by tapping your profile photo at the top-right corner of your screen.
- Tap on Payments and subscriptions
- Tap on Subscriptions
- Locate Amazon Prime among the listed subscriptions and tap on it
Tap Cancel Membership.
How to Cancel Amazon Prime on an Apple iPhone or iPad
- Open your device’s Settings
- Tap on your name; the first option on the Settings app
- Click Subscriptions
- Find Amazon Prime in the listed active subscriptions
Click Cancel Subscription to opt out of the service.
How Do I Cancel Amazon Prime Without Being Charged?
Amazon does not charge cancellation fees if you are no longer interested in its Prime Membership. But you have to initiate the cancellation request a few days ahead of your next billing date.
Note: If you haven’t used any of the Prime membership perks before ending your subscription, you’ll get a full refund of your membership fees. Also, Amazon takes 3-5 business days to process a membership fee refund.
That’s it, you’ve canceled your Amazon subscription. If you change your mind, you can simply go back to subscriptions to activate your membership.