Jira is a software used for tracking tickets and project management. Agile development teams widely use it to track bugs, tickets, and other tasks.
The dashboard is the main display you see when you log in to Jira. You can create multiple dashboards from different projects or various dashboards for an extensive overview of all the ongoing tasks.
To keep track of assignments and issues you’re working on, you can create a personal dashboard and add gadgets. Dashboards show tools that help you arrange your projects, tasks, and accomplishments in different charts.
Create your Dashboard
1. First, from your projects in Jira, click on Dashboards and View all Dashboards.
2. Next, click on Create Dashboard at the top right of the page.
3. After that, provide a descriptive name for the new dashboard.
4. Next, enter a description if you’d like to give more context around the assignment. It’s a non-mandatory field; you can skip it.
5. Furthermore, select to share with Public and click Add. Select the appropriate user and group to share the dashboard with
6. Click Save to create the dashboard
- Then, click on Dashboard to view the newly created dashboard.
Before creating a Dashboard in Jira, ensure you have a clear goal and map out objectives to achieve it. Jira dashboards have dynamic reporting features that are constantly reviewed and updated to help you achieve your goals—having a plan ahead of time makes task completion easier.
You can allow people outside your team to view your dashboard by creating a public link for the dashboard and sharing it with them.
You Might Also Like to Read: How To Embed Google Calendar In Notion