Notion is a flexible project management software. It gives users freehold over various features and makes it easy to take notes, web clips, and manage projects and tasks.
Did you know that Notion was first designed as a codeless app-building tool? It is a project management and note-taking software that helps teams coordinate deadlines, objectives, and assignments in an organized way.
Here’s how to embed google calendar in Notion effortlessly:
Steps On How To Embed Google Calendar In Notion
To embed a Google Calendar inside a Notion page, do the following:
1. Open your Google Calendar: Calendar – Google Log into Google if you have not done so to access your calendar and click on My Calendar.
2. Click on the calendar you want to embed into Notion and click on the ellipsis.
3. Click on Settings and Sharing
4. In the Calendar settings, click on Access Permission, click on the box marked Make available to the public.
5. Click OK on making the calendar public.
6. Click on Integrate calendar and copy the URL (Uniform Resource Locators) marked Public URL.
7. Open the Notion page you would want to embed the calendar in.
8. In the body of the page in Notion, type / embed and select Embed.
9. Paste the URL copied from the calendar and click on the Embed link.
10. Adjust the Calendar on Notion page to your preferred size.
When you embed your Google calendar in Notion, it makes it easy to keep track of your tasks and events from one location. Integrating your Google Calendar with Notion also helps you avoid conflicting events.
You Might Also Like to Read: Google vs Apple Calendar Features: Which Is Better?