Are you wondering whether you can run a WhatsApp of the same number on two different devices? If yes, this article will clear your doubts and walk you through how to install WhatsApp on 2 devices with same number. Accessing your WhatsApp from two devices is a great privilege, as you will be able to chat with your friends and family from different devices.
WhatsApp is an instant messaging app for Android and iOS devices, allowing you to chat and share files (photos, videos, and documents) with your contacts via your telephone number. You can chat on WhatsApp in various ways, including texts, voice calls, and video calls.
To install WhatsApp on two devices with the same telephone number, you must have the following:
- Two different devices, like two smartphones or a computer
- WhatsApp installed on both devices
- Internet access (LTE, 5G, or Wi-Fi)
Here’s how to install WhatsApp on two devices with the same number:
- Launch WhatsApp on your smartphone
- Tap the three vertical dots at the top-right corner of your screen. (Supposing you are using an iPhone, navigate to Settings in your WhatsApp app at the lower-right corner of your screen.)
- Tap on Linked Devices to access WhatsApp web. (Here, you will find all devices connected to your WhatsApp number.)
- Tap on Link a device. (Your phone will generate a QR code.)
- Scan the QR code with the other device and that’s all. (The other device will then sync your WhatsApp chats, allowing you to access your contacts and messages on the second device.)
Can I Use WhatsApp on 2 Phones with the Same Number without a QR Code?
Yes, you can log on to WhatsApp Web without QR code but will have to input a one-time code sent when you enter your phone number. The process is as fast as linking two phones with the same phone number on WhatsApp.
Related: How To Run Android Apps on Windows 10.
Can Someone See my WhatsApp Messages from Another Phone?
Yes, a third party can read your messages on WhatsApp if they your phone number was linked to their device. Your WhatsApp is also accessible from another device if your chats were logged on via a monitoring app.
How Can I Know Someone is Reading my WhatsApp Messages?
You will know if someone is reading your WhatsApp chats by the two blue check marks shown in your messages with the person.
Read Next: How To Use Dall E 3.