One of the reasons to buy fashionable items from Cider is its free returns policy. With trendy clothes and accessories, Cider has become a preferred choice for many fashion enthusiasts. But at times, you may not get exactly what you ordered. Whether you’re a regular online shopper or new to Cider, knowing its returns process will enable you to get the value for your money, regardless of what you buy online. In this article, you’ll learn how to return Cider items, ensuring your customer experience is top-notch.
5 Steps To Return Items To Cider
Follow these easy steps below to return one or multiple items to Cider:
- Download the Cider mobile app on Apple Store or Google Play Store.
- Log in with your email address.
- Locate the order containing the item/s you wish to return and submit the request form.
- Click the ‘Confirm receipt’ button to notify Cider that you have received its delivery. Afterward, click the Return/refund button.
- Follow the prompts to finalize your return request.
After taking these steps, you’ll receive a return confirmation in your email. If you can’t find it in your inbox, don’t hesitate to check your spam folder.
How to Ship Returned Item(s) to Cider
Once Cider approves your return request, you’ll receive a shipping label, which you have to print and attach to your package. You’ll then take it to the nearest shipping station.
If you didn’t receive a shipping label from Cider, you’ll have to drop off your package at any partner carrier location, as delivery to the warehouse takes 5-25 days. You must constantly update your return info on the app to enable the customer’s service team to identify your package. Most importantly, keep the return receipt until you get a refund.
Cider Return Policy: What You Should Know
To return any product bought from Cider, you must meet certain conditions, as follows:
- Cider offers a 14-day window for returns after receiving your purchased items. As such, you will have sufficient time to decide if the item(s) meet your needs and whether to return it.
- Panties and some other underwear items are not eligible for returns or exchange.
- Ensure you return unwanted items within seven days of submitting a return request. Besides, they must be in their original packaging and unworn.
- Hygiene stickers must be intact during returns. Moreover, clothes and accessories worn or washed do not qualify for a return.
- Final sale product(s) are also not eligible for refund or return. (If you paid to buy a particular item through store credit, it’ll automatically become a final sale item.)
How Long Does It Take To Get A Refund on Cider?
On average, Cider takes 7-10 days to issue refunds to your original payment method. This timeline includes when its customer service team will inspect the item (s) and process your returns.
However, your refund can take five business days if you paid using a debit/credit card, PayPal, Cider Gift Card, or Klarna.
With your article as your guide, you won’t have to worry whenever you’re shopping with Cider. Follow these straightforward steps, and your returns will be processed quickly and efficiently. You’ll also get your money back without further delay.
Read Next: Uber Eats vs Grubhub – 2023 Review.