Are you looking for how to run Android apps on Windows 10? Do you wish to explore your Android applications on your computer? If yes, then this article is for you.
Even though most Android phones come with wide screens that give a clear view, it can’t be compared to the experience you will get when you view on a PC. You may also need to install an Android app on your PC to extend its functionality.
You can run Android apps on your PC with the help of an Android emulator, like the BlueStack software. Alternatively, you can directly link your Android to your PC.
How to Run Android Apps on Windows 10 with Emulators
An emulator is a software or hardware that enables a computer to imitate a host system and run its application. There are several Android emulators you can use to run Android apps on your Windows 10 but let’s consider the BlueStack emulator.
First of all, you have to download the BlueStacks app from the Google Play Store and install it on your Windows.
Here is how to download the BlueStacks app:
- Log in to the BlueStacks website, click on BlueStacks for Windows, and download it
- Next, open and install the app on your PC
After downloading and installing BlueStack, here is how to run Android apps on your Windows 10 with it.
- Sign in to the BlueStacks app with your Google account
- After signing in, it will take you to the BlueStacks home screen
- Next, search for the app you want to run on your PC, click on the install button, and wait for the app to install
- After installation, the app will appear on your home screen, you can then launch it. and start using it.
Related: How To Recover Deleted Excel Files.
How to Run Android Apps on Windows 10 Without an Emulator
Another way you can run an Android app on Windows is to link your Android directly to your PC.
Here is how to go about it:
- Firstly, download the phone link app from Microsoft on your PC and install it
- Next, download and install the same link app on your Android.
- Go to the Phone link app on your PC and click “Get started
- Next, click the “I have the companion app ready” option. You will see a QR code button, click on it to pair your phone.
- Next, open the link app on your Android and click “Continue”
- Use your Android to take a snapshot of the QR code button on your PC
- Next, click the “allow” and “continue” buttons and you will see a notification on your PC showing successful linking.
- Next, click on the “allow” option to allow your Android apps to display on your PC
- Finally, a list of all the apps on your Android will display, you can now click on any app you want and it will display on your PC.
Read Next: Gucci vs Hermes – Choosing Wisely.