Facebook has made it possible to block and unblock friends via the Block Users section available on the platform.
Are you finding it hard to see the profiles of some of your Facebook friends? Perhaps you might have blocked them from viewing your Facebook account newsfeed.
In this article, we’ll show you how to see blocked friends’ profiles on Facebook. Ensure you read till the end. Ensure you read till the end.
How to See your Blocked List on your Facebook Account via your Preferred Browser
- Log in to your Facebook account
- Go to the top right corner of your Facebook page and click on your profile image
- Tap on Settings & Privacy
- On the settings page, on the left side of your screen, click on the Blocking icon on the menu
- On the Blocking page, select the Block Users menu icon
- You will be instantly redirected to another prompt on your screen, choose See Your Blocked List
- Once you are on the See Your Blocked List page, you will be able to unblock any of your blocked friends by clicking on the Unblock button
How to See your Blocked List on your Facebook Account via Mobile App (Android or iOS )
- Tap on the hamburger icon. For Android, it is placed at the top of the screen while for iOS, it is placed at the bottom of the screen
- Tap on the Settings icon
- Navigate to the Blocking option on the Settings menu and tap on it
- Here you will be able to see the friends that you have blocked on Facebook. You can also block or unblock users here.
How Long Does It Take to Unblock a Friend on Facebook?
You will be able to see your friend’s Facebook profile as soon as you unblock him or her.
Note that there are other alternatives to blocking a friend on Facebook. They include:
- Snoozing – Once you snooze a friend’s account, you won’t be able to see their posts in the next 30 days but he or she will be able to see your news feed. After a month, you will be able to see your friends posts or news feed.
- Unfollow – You can hide your friend’s posts from your news feed, but you can still keep in touch with him or her. Just tap on the three dots on your friends profile to Follow him of her again.
How Long Does It Take to Block a Recently Unblocked Friend?
It is possible that your recently unblocked friend has provoked you and reminded you why he or she was blocked the first time. Not to worry, you can still block them again. However, it can’t be done immediately. According to Facebook guidelines, such a person can be blocked only after 48 hours.
Read Next: How to Install Font on CrossOver Mac.