Do know you can easily share events on your calendar with someone else if you both use Google Calendar. Here’s how to share google calendar on android in three easy steps-
- Creating an event on google calendar
- Sharing the event that you just created on google calendar with selected contacts
- Sharing an already existing event on your calendar with contacts.
Creating an Event on Google Calendar
1. First, go to the google calendar app on your phone app menu. If you don’t have the app, you can download it here.
2. Next, open the google calendar app by clicking the app icon. The google calendar app looks like this.
3. After that, Open the app and click the email icon to the top right to change your email.
4. Then, click the Add icon in the lower right corner to create a new event
5. click on add title to name your event
6. Next, you would see two rows of date and time sitting right above each other
Click on the 1st row to edit the event’s date and time to kick start. And the lower row, edit the date and time the event is to stop.
Share the Event That You Just Created on Google Calendar
- Next, You will find the ‘add people’ icon a few tabs below
- Click on it to add the email address of the persons you want to share the event with.
- At the top right corner, you will find the save icon; click it to save, and this opens another popup menu that reads,
- Don’t send
- Click ‘send’ to share with selected contacts.
How to Share Google Calendar on Android- Existing Events With Contact
- First, find the event on the google calendar app and click on it.
- Next, click on the ‘pen’ icon at the top right corner to edit.
- Then, click on the ‘add people’ icon to add the email address of the persons you want to invite.
- Finally, click save, then send.
Also Read: How to Add and Use Grammarly in Google Docs
That’s how to share events on Gooogle calendar with Android. Some details on the google calendar app might change with new updates, but it shouldn’t be too different from the previous version. Of course, you can always come back here if you find it a bit difficult, as we would also release updates from time to time.