Facebook is a popular social networking platform that allows people to sign up and create profiles for free. Here, users can connect with friends, family, and colleagues or even meet new friends online. You can also share your opinions, pictures, videos, and more.
Today, Facebook has evolved beyond just connecting with friends or sharing opinions to becoming an avenue to showcase your products and services.
Most people now leverage budget-friendly Facebook ads and free analytics tools to attract more people to engage their business.
On this page, we’ll share with you how to turn your personal Facebook account into a business account.
Can I use my personal Facebook account as a business account?
No, you cannot use your personal account on Facebook as a business account. However, you can create a business page via your Facebook account.
How to create a business page on your Facebook account
Several online vendors leverage their Facebook pages to showcase their products and services to millions of active Facebook users.
To create a Facebook business page, all you need to do is follow the simple steps below:
- Log into your Facebook account
- Tap on the Menu icon at the top right corner of your Facebook account
- Tap on the Pages icon
- Tap on the Create icon
- Enter the name you would love to give the page
- Click on the Next button, and choose Categories for the pages
- Finally, tap on the Create button
After you have been able to customize your business page by adding a profile picture, bio, and basic information about your business.
Tips in creating a Facebook business page
There are certain things to consider when creating a business page on Facebook to get a desirable result in no time. They are:
- Ensure you choose the right category for your business
- Add a good description of what you are vending
- Complete your profile page with the exact details of your business such as your location, phone number, and hours
- Utilize the custom templates provided by Facebook
- Leverage Facebook analysis or key metrics to schedule your posts
- Request reviews from your loyal customers
- Invite various Facebook users to like and follow your page
- Use an appealing profile picture and cover photo
Were you able to create your Facebook business account with the steps mentioned above? Feel free to share your experience and thoughts in the comment section below. You can also reach the Facebook Help Section for further assistance if you are not able to create one.
Related: How to See Blocked Friends on Facebook.
Don’t hesitate to share this post with others.
Also Read: How to Secure your Google Account.