The rate at which webpages are increasing is alarming! Businesses face a lot of competition in an effort for their webpages to rank in top search engines online. This problem is where Search Engine Optimization (SEO) comes in.
SEO is still the best way your businesses can rank in these top search engines. When you carry out SEO well enough, it places your businesses in these top search engines. It is advantageous when people search for a service or a product your business offers, and your business web page comes on sight!
Two tools that do the work of SEO effectively are SEMrush and Serpstat. Trying to pick one might, however, might not come so easy to you. This article will do a SEMrush vs Serpstat comparison, which gives you a better edge in picking a tool. Comparisons will be on critical areas such as competitor keyword analysis, rank tracking, keyword research tools, and pricing.
SEMRush vs Serpstat Comparison
Competitor Keyword Analysis
In analyzing a competitor’s keyword, you are set to get reports of how your competitors are faring. You get information such as what keywords your competitors use that bring in more users for them and what strategies they use when paying for advertising.
The tool called keyword gap analysis tool is available in both SEMrush and Serpstat, and it does the competitor’s keyword analysis job effectively. This tool called the keyword gap analysis tool, further works to help report what keywords are prevalent and what keywords are not right for you.
In using the keyword gap analysis, you will get highly developed filtering selections using SEMRush. The choices are best suited when you make keyword comparison as against using Serpstat. However, it is more comfortable navigating through the functions of keyword gap analysis while using Serpstat.
Rank tracking is an essential feature in a SEMRush vs Serpstat comparison. What rank tracking helps you do predominantly is to help track you and your competitor’s websites. With rank tracking, you do not have any issue tracking keywords successfully.
Remarkably, both SEMRush and Serpstat allow rank tracking, SEMRush however, helps you analyze your search with extra features. These extra features spices up the result, such as additional data visualization and featured snippet.
Keyword Research Tools
Why wouldn’t you improve your search campaign results when you can use keyword research tools in both SEMRush and Serpstat! The concepts required for your content added or the one you intend to add demands having appropriate keywords. Keyword research tool does the job of getting these right keywords for an organic search. Keyword research tool likewise assists you to focus on the top volume keywords for paid search.
Interestingly, SEMRush and Serpstat similarly use its keyword research tool; however, it is essential to know that they also have their differences. If you need more straightforward navigation of your keyword research tool and more data points, SEMRush does it better, but if an immense keyword database is your priority, you are good to go with Serpstat.
SEMrush Pricing Structure
SEMrush gives you free access to a seven days free trial. For the paid plans, you get different pricing structures such as:
- Pro: with a subscription fee of $119.95, you get 3000 reports per day with 10,000 results per reports. You also get 250 keyword metrics updates per month, mobile ranking, and 500 SEO ideas units. All this access is just for one user per month.
- Guru: In this plan, 5,000 reports are available to you, with 30,000 reports per day. You get various things such as historical data, mobile ranking, branded pdf reports, and multitargeting. There are 1,000 keyword metrics updates available to you each month, with one user per month and a cost price of $229.95.
- Business: it gives more access since you will pay more. You will get branded pdf reports, product listing ads, historical data, mobile ranking, and multitargeting. It also comes with 50,000 results per month with 10,000 reports per day and 5,000 keyword metrics updates monthly. It also grants access to one user, and the price goes for $449.95 monthly.
Serpstat also has different pricing structures, but it has free plans for unregistered users and free plans even for registered users.
Serpstat Pricing Structure
Serpstat Free plans
- Free plan for unregistered users: you get access to 10 queries per day with ten results per report. You get in-depth URL analysis with competitor’s domains to track in projects. Finally, you get five queries per day associated with ten results per report for link explorer.
- Free plan for registered users: for this, you get 100 pages of auditing with ten keywords tracking. There are also 30 queries per day with ten results per report and in-depth URL analysis. Concluding this, you will get a competitor’s domain to track in projects.
Serpstat Paid Plans
Moving on to Serpstat paid plans, which gives access to just one user per month, we have:
- Lite: at a fee of $69 monthly, you get access to getting limitless domains to track in projects with missing keywords. Cluster research, access to API, and in-depth URL analysis are also included. Moving further, you get 150,000 pages of auditing, 4,000 queries daily, 700 keywords for tracking, 15,000 results per report, and 800 queries per day with 15,000 results per report in link explorer.
- Standard: you will get an in-depth URL analysis, cluster research, missing keywords, unlimited domains to track in projects, and 2,000 keywords for tracking. You also have access to 6,000 queries per day, 40,000 results per report, 400,000 pages audition, 10 API maximum requests per second, and 1,200 queries per day with 40,000 results in link explorer. All these go for $149 per month.
- Advanced: it goes for $299. You get to have cluster research, in-depth analysis, 10 API maximum requests per second, missing keywords, and 5000 keywords are for tracking. 1,250,000 pages audition, 5,000 tracked keywords, 8,000 queries per day, 50,000 results per report, and 1,600 queries per day with 50,000 results per report in link explorer.
- Enterprise: it comes with phone support and a $499 monthly plan. You get 7,500 keywords ready for tracking, 75,000 results per report, 12,000 queries per day, 2,500,000 pages auditing, 100 projects to track, analyze, and audit, and 2,400 queries per day with 50,000 results per report in link explorer.
Conclusion: SEMrush vs Serpstat
In making deductions from SEMRush vs Serpstat comparisons, we can see that they both offer the same things. However, SEMRush seems to have more sophisticated features while Serpstat has a better pricing structure. It is your choice to decide what you think is best for you.